Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Child stars in trouble

I'm sorry for disappointing yesterday! But if I had written, the highlights would've included Britney Spears' guest appearance on Will and Grace and more evidence proving Paris Hilton is dumb.

... but the good news is there's loads of juiciness in store for us today!

I last reported that Jodie Sweetin, "Stephanie Tanner" of beloved family sitcom Full House, was addicted to meth. Now she has spoken out to ABC: Two years ago, she was unemployed and bored and began simply by experimenting. Soon, she was using meth everyday. She said she "was living a total double life ... I was married to a police offer -- we are going through a divorce right -- he had no idea." She tells ABC that she's been clean since March of last year and that she wants to "make movies, TV series, wherever the career takes me. I really hope this isn't the last people hear of me. In fact, I would like to make this a footnote in my career, not the end."

... not exactly celebrity news, but seventeen-year-old Carly Patterson, who is best known for having won three medals in gymnastics at the 2004 Olympics, was taken to the emergency room over the weekend for alcohol poisoning. She wasn't charged for underage drinking. [Photo courtesy of Carly's official site]

Page Six is reporting that Scott Sartiano, club owner extraordinaire and noted player, was seen cuddling with Kristin Cavallari at his restaurant Butter. A spy said, "They held hands and he made sure no other guys talked to her." But Sartiano's rep said, "They are not dating -- only acquaintances." ... I should hope so. Brody's ... better.

Hilary Duff, a diva? An insider reports that when she recently performed in London, Ontario, she "refused to enter her dressing room until the couches matched the walls ... She also didn't let anyone [hear] her soundtracks. Nobody but her crew could go near them ..." Hmm. I think a little food would cure the 'tude.

... this has got to be a joke: Nicky Hilton said of Mischa Barton at Saturday night's party for manager Benny Medina's birthday, "What is that fat pig doing here?" She then allegedly went on to call Shaquille O'Neal a ... midget? And made fun of Stephen Hawking for dancing poorly. If this is true, I've finally discovered someone more distasteful than Paris Hilton.

My sources tell me that today is Lauren Conrad's twentieth birthday, so many birthday wishes to her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carly Patterson also recently signed a recording contract with Joe Simpson.