Monday, February 06, 2006

Believe it or not ...

E! is reporting a "tiff" between Jessica Simpson and Mary-Kate Olsen. Apparently Jessica slid into MK's empty (by that I mean MK was alone) booth at Privilege in Los Angeles and was told that she was not welcome. Oh well. I don't really believe this story, but even if it were true, we shouldn't be assuming that all stars are going to embrace one another just because they're all ... stars. Hardly a reason for a "tiff."

... this story is equally, if not more, improbable. Contact Music says that Mischa Barton turned down an offer to star alongside Paris Hilton on The Simple Life. She reportedly said, "I'm managing to stay close to both, but working with one of them would tip the balance." Um, doesn't she have another job ... like, a more important one? And why would they even approach her!? She doesn't have that sort of ditzy image The Simple Life needs. Really, I think Kimberly Stewart would've been perfect for it.



According to user carawhs17 on The Real O.C. boards, Lauren Conrad and boyfriend Jason Wahler were spotted at the Nicole Romano fashion show yesterday in New York City. She added, "LC and Jason were not shy about the PDAs and Lauren shamelessly sifted through her gift bag before the show!" How cute ...

And Heidi Montag and boyfriend Jordan Eubanks were present, too. Both will join Lauren in The Hills later this year.

The new Teen People article on Kristin Cavallari isn't that revealing ... she talks a lot about boyfriend Brody Jenner (though they are rumored to have either broken up or broken up and gotten back together) and how he is helping her break down walls that she's built up, how great of a guy he is, blahblahblah ... she's a Buddhist like her dad, how she rebelled: "In eighth grade, I pierced my own [ear] cartilage and belly button and [later] dyed my hair black. I would sneak off at night and skip school. I kept getting in trouble", how Talan Torriero introduced her to Brody, and how she ultimately wants to be "the next Rachel McAdams".

Oh yeah, and how people in Laguna began calling her a slut when she first arrived, and how she lost her virginity six weeks into her relationship with a junior (Trey?). She says of herself, "It's fun to be sexy, but it's weird because I think I'm such a dork." Um, yeah, a dork who gets her way with guys! And she still doesn't have a credit card, apparently. Brody must be picking up the tab after her. [Photos courtesy of The Real O.C. boards]

P.S. Thanks for the input!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I think that the Bush twins would be the perfect candidates for the next Simple Life. But that's just me.

Anonymous said...

I think Heidi looked really pretty when she was doing the fashion show in season 2 and I'm now thinking it was the make-up. She's not hideous or anything, but that's just thoughts

Anonymous said...

That guy with Heidi looks like a dork...