Wednesday, February 22, 2006

"... so much deliciousness that I pass out at the table."

Jake Gyllenhaal and Mischa Barton reportedly formally met the other night at the Baftas in London, and Jakey was ... a little sweet on Mischa -- the Daily Mirror says that "They swapped numbers and when he walked away she did a little victory dance to her friend." Aww. That'd be an interesting couple, but what's she going to do with Cisco?


[Photo courtesy of ONTD]

Paris Hilton caught being "lewd" this past weekend at Tao in Los Angeles, on camera. What else is new? At least she has undies on this time ...

So Kristin Cavallari has finally begun to censor herself when it comes to the media -- with the help of a scary-sounding publicist. The New York Daily News tried to get a word in about Kristin's well-publicized experimentation with drugs, but was pretty quickly thwarted away from the touchy topic: "I don't talk about my relationships," she insisted. As for her admitted cocaine use, "I just really don't want to go there. I don't want to be associated with that." And a publicist listening in on the interview abruptly ended it: "I just don't like the way this conversation is going."

Aw, K Cavs, you're no fun!

Rumors have been circulating for several weeks now that Kristin and boyfriend Brody Jenner have called it quits. It all started with some stray messages about boy troubles on her friends' MySpaces and her away message ... not Ted Casablancas' people have joined the bandwagon. They're saying that she showed up at the Cosmopolitan awards party solo and Brody's been seen 'round town "expressing, um, 'interest' in many foxy babes." R.I.P. KC-BJ <333. Sorry, I couldn't resist. [Photo courtesy of Brody's MySpace?]


[Photo courtesy of The Real O.C. boards]

A recent photo of Stephen and Hayden Panettiere (this past Saturday).

Janemag.com has a little featurette on Lauren Conrad. She talks about what Trey Phillips has been up to lately (extending his line of hats to include Velcro), her internship, the trials and tribulations of being followed around by cameras, and ... how her house was haunted! Before she moved into her new house and after she moved out of the one she was in on the first season (I'm assuming), ... we had to live in this really creepy haunted house. I saw ghosts -- it was the creepiest house. Have you heard the song "Bette Davis Eyes"? It was Bette Davis's old house ... And a woman had just died in it, it was really creepy ... Lo and I would come home very late at night, like after a party, and there'd be this pair of guys who would be holding hands down the stairs. It was a scary house. I hate that house. No, LC, we've never heard that song so we've never ever heard of Bette Davis. I love that she had a potentially gay couple in her haunted house. That's the true Laguna Beach shining through! [Photo courtesy of Janemag.com]

Lauren's cruel too. She tells Jane in the March issue that she made beau Jason Wahler rewatch the Landslide Benefit episode ten times as punishment: "When they turned off the camera, I really yelled at him," LC says. "When he watched it, he was really upset. I made him watch it 10 times, too." In spite of it all, she "could see myself marrying him." She also takes the opportunity to blast a little hot air at Kristin: Kristin and Stephen had been "broken up for, like, three months" before LC hooked up with him. Plus, "[s]he had cheated on him — several times — with one of my friends." Trey Trey?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats one of my big pet peeves! It SHOULD be 'i couldN'T care less'.=)