Friday, February 03, 2006

The Goods on the Hilton Sisters


[Photo courtesy of Clasos]

According to New York's Daily News, British and U.S. tabloids are "lining up" to dish out the moolah to buy up secret diaries, tapes, computers and photos that Paris Hilton left in a Los Angeles warehouse. Apparently, Paris didn't pay rent for her locker, so someone bought the goods for a mere $2,775!

... and some terrible friend of Nicky Hilton's has given up her phone number or inadvertently leaked it. I'm not going to be the bearer of gifts tonight, but since she is no longer in favor here (nor was she really ... ever), I will lead you in the direction of said number. Go ahead and call, see what happens ... I'll be the first to admit that I'm not going to do it because I wouldn't know what to say if she actually picked up. Hmm ... maybe "You're the fat pig."

No comments: