Monday, February 13, 2006

Laguna roundup.


Stephen, doing what he does best.
[Photo courtesy of The Real O.C. boards]

Happy 20th Birthday to Stephen Colletti, and Happy Belated 19th Birthday to Taylor Cole (it was yesterday).

For the next two months (to the day!), I can bask in the gloriousness of being the same age as Stephen. Ha.

And photos of Alex Hooser's new brown locks:

[Photos courtesy of The Real O.C. boards]

Tomorrow, there will be a double-tv-whammy for Kristin Cavallari: she'll be a guest on The Tyra Banks Show at 3pm, then Get This Party Started from 8 to 10pm on UPN. I think it's either a rebroadcast of last week's premiere episode, or a rebroadcast and a new episode. Then, on Wednesday night at 9pm, she's supposed to appear on Veronica Mars, but the UPN website states otherwise.

Paris Hilton pisses Robert Redford off -- he says she's ruining his brainchild, the Sundance Film Festival. He told Newsweek: “I think the festival is close to being out of control. To the outside world, it’s a big fat market where you have people like Paris Hilton going to parties. Now, she doesn’t have anything to do with anything.” Tell it like it is!

Star magazine says that Wilmer Valderrama's a little worried about Lindsay Lohan: ... Valderrama was concerned when he heard about Lindsay Lohan's latest mishap in London, where the 19-year-old got 10 stitches in a teacup related accident at Bryan Adams' home in London. "He told me, 'Now you know why it [was] so hard to stay with her," Wilmer's friend revealed. "He thinks the girl is out of control, and it's only a matter of time before she goes too far." Wait, wait. So ... it was so hard to stay with her because she's a klutz? Or because she's always in the hospital. I don't get it, Star. Your quotations form logical fallacies!

And some ... interesting news for Gilmore Girls fans ... after rumors of last season being the last, there's talk of next season being the last for the show. Show creators Amy Sherman-Palladino and Dan Palladino may leave the show to someone else next season: The Palladinos are making plans for a cliffhanger ending to this season (wedding? no wedding?) and for the show to run without them in the fall, just in case. And Lauren Graham says that she had a very difficult time accepting this season's plot twist: "It wasn't my favorite ... I struggled with the idea that this character, being the parent, would go so far as to stop speaking to her daughter and not make more of an effort ... We had it in bits and pieces, but it was hard for me to justify—that I wouldn't try harder, that I wouldn't reach out more, that I could stand to be away from her for that long." But Graham wouldn't mind stepping away from Gilmore Girls: "Getting the language perfect requires a number of takes that you might not have on another show ... It's just a lot of work—13, 14 hours door to door. I've missed weddings, I've missed babies being born. I'm not complaining, because of what it has brought me, but I would be ready for a different balance."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd really love to be stephen's birthday present..lol
Thanks for the laguna update...