Thursday, February 23, 2006

A whole new meaning to "Team Lohan"

Paris Hilton, never one to allow someone else to have the last word, hit back at Mischa Barton. Paris told New York's Daily News that "I don't even know the girl. I could care less. It seems like she's the one trying to stir up a rivalry. I've never said a word about her in my life. But she seems to be spending a lot of time thinking about me." Mischa's pub says the actress was "joking" when she ranted against Paris.

... what I've never understood is ... shouldn't the phrase be "I couldn't care less"?

Add two more men to Lindsay Lohan's CONQUERED list: Jonathan Rhys Meyers and, uh, Shaun White!? The New York Post says that JRM and Lindsay were spotted pulling up to, chilling in and leaving the Spotted Pig together on Monday night. And as for Shaun White, the gold medal snowboarder, he reportedly said that "Her and I ended up meeting up at the famous Bungalow 8. It was a good time. It was a trip. Coming home from Italy, everybody's been running up to me, saying how proud they are. It's been crazy and so I had to get some time to have fun." That was Tuesday night. Wonder how many more men she's hooked up with in the past two days ... [Photo courtesy of the Associated Press. Who needs Lohan when you've got models Jessica O and Jessica V?]

It's Mandy Moore's turn to deny the engagement rumors. She told People magazine that "I can't tell you how many people I've had call me asking about it. No, it's not true at all. That's a big part of my life, and of course I would start by telling my family and friends first. But it's funny none the less. I've gotten a lot of congratulations from random people. And I just have to laugh and think, 'You believe the tabloids?'"

Seems like Kristin Cavallari's episode of Veronica Mars has been pushed back to March 15th.

And I've finally gotten my hands on the Jane magazine interview Lauren Conrad did. This is exactly what she said about her relationship with Kristin: "We really didn't like each other. If anything, we behaved [well] in front of the cameras. The time we really fought was off-camera."

She also mentions that Jason Wahler "asks me to marry him every day. I love Jason. I could see myself marrying him."

Still think they're the most random couple ever?

P.S. How could I forget!? Looks like Nicole Richie and DJ AM are back together ... [Photo courtesy of ONTD]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha Omg! I was thinking the exact same thing...I was like..oh so you could care less? lol then you said that. Jason and LC- still random as hell, & aww I love that Nicole and Adam are back on..to me, they seem perfect for eachother. Ok that 'tis all :)

Anonymous said...

in the allure interview with lindsay lohan, she was at the chateau marmont, and saw that jonathan guy there and went up and gave him a hug and was like "omg i haven't seen you in a while". just a little fyi.

Anonymous said...

whoops my name's amber not amnber lol!

Anonymous said...

omg look! It's our beloved pal drug rehabilitation! He's so cool. His comments are always so inticing! lol

Anonymous said...

^lol! oh please tell us more drug rehab guy!

Maxine said...

LOL ... you guys are awesome. Oh yeah, Amber ... thanks for that bit. I read it earlier but didn't connect the two incidents!