Monday, February 20, 2006

The truth is out there ...

Boring day ...

Zach Braff denied the engagement rumors (to Mandy Moore) on his blog recently. What's going on!? Who should we trust!? I thought he told a reporter on the red carpet of one of the recent awards shows that they were engaged? Whatever.

Paris Hilton has hired Pussycat Dolls founder Robin Antin (Blow Out's Jonathan Antin's sister) to be her choreographer (presumably for her upcoming album). 'Cause she hella needs to learn some moves, yo!

A photo of Ryan and Rachel from last week, just for good measure. He looks different. In a bad way. Like he got plain-er. Oh well, they'd still make hot babies. [Photo courtesy of ONTD]

Skype is doing a promotion for their online telephony (that word bothers me a lot) system -- they want you to bid on one of ten ten minute phone conversations with the likes of Rachel Bilson and Kristin Cavallari, among others. The bidding starts tomorrow here, if you're interested. As for me, I'm going to sit back and watch because I cannot for the life of me decide whether I'd rather talk to The O.C. or the real O.C. for ten minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's because he's gained some weight? mm?