Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I didn't steal your boyfriend!

Keira Knightley told Access Hollywood recently that she was initially hesitant to strip for Vanity Fair magazine -- because of her hairy legs. "We got there and they said: 'Do you mind doing it in the nude?' And we said: 'What?' I thought: 'I can’t. I haven’t shaved my legs.' And they said: 'Don’t worry we will retouch.'" Hair aside, she'll be the first to admit that she doesn't have the perfect body: "I’d love to have tits, but I don’t - I have pecs. I hate my body. I like so many other people's bodies. I like legs - a good pair of legs on someone else always makes me jealous!" My question is: why did she show up to a photo shoot with hairy legs? Chances were that they would've put her in a dress or something anyway!

Brandon Davis, famous mostly for dating Mischa Barton, is rumored to be enamored of Harrod's heiress Camilla Al Fayed, who recently celebrated her twenty-first birthday in London. An "insider" said that "They are an item but they're trying to keep things low-key. For a romance in such early stages, it's incredibly intense. They are already talking about marriage and Brandon has said he may move to London to be closer to Camilla." I call bull. [Paris Hilton and Camilla Al Fayed at her birthday party last week. Photo courtesy of lime-light.org]

For a more detailed account of what may have gone wrong with Kristin Cavallari's show Get This Party Started, from Reality Blurred: The Kristin Cavallari-hosted UPN series Get This Party Started has been pulled from the schedule after just two episodes. The Futon Critic notes that UPN “quietly pulled” the series after its Tuesday episode “drew an embarrassingly low 0.4 rating among adults 18-49.” Last week’s debut episode had similarly sucky ratings. The episode’s ratings were “down 63 percent from UPN’s season performance in the Tuesday at 9 p.m. time slot.”

This I didn't know about ... apparently Nick Carter's two exes had beef with one another a while back. Mandy "Willa Ford" Williford (gawd) was a little unnerved when Paris Hilton "wouldn't stop walking back and forth in front of us." So what did Williford (much better) do? "Chuck [Liddell, her ... boyfriend, pictures seem to tell us] went over to her security guards and said, 'Listen, you see all those guys over there? We're with Willa Ford. If Paris comes closer and Willa snaps, I can't help anything. If you get in there and you touch Willa, we're all throwing down on you guys.'" The two women ran into one another again at the Playboy Mansion's Halloween Party last year and Paris is said to have apologized. Mandy added: "She took the high road and we're cool now."

... I don't get it. As much of a dunkus (I made that up, but it seems appropriate) I think Paris is, she didn't actually do anything to warrant a scary wrestler to go and threaten her people? And why would "Willa Ford" snap? It's not like she was dating Nick at the time ... and if Paris was, it would've been incredibly immature of her to start something with an ex of Nick's. So confused ...

Paris invited Star magazine along to a photo shoot for her upcoming album, and here's an exerpt for your amusement: "Turn it up," yells Paris, as one of her new tracks, "Turn You On," with its driving dance-floor beat, blares in the background. "I wrote this one," she announces proudly. It sounds like her: The lyrics concern a woman so gorgeous, every man who sees her wants her ... "People will never know what I went through to make this CD," she says. "I worked really hard to get it right ... People will trash it just because it's me," she says, "but once they listen, they'll be shocked. I know this is good."

And what good is a day that goes by without rumors of another celebrity who has either joined Paris Hilton's hit-list or helped Lindsay Lohan spread STDs? Add Mischa Barton to Paris' list, says The Mirror. Apparently Mischa spoke harshly of the heiress at a post-Bafta party: "Paris isn't my rival. I met her one or two times and she's making out there's this big rivalry between us and there so isn't ... She seems to hate everyone around her age who is more successful. Silly bitch ... I tuned into the Brits because I like to know what's going on in British music and I saw her and I was like 'what?' ... She was coming out with all this ridiculous stuff like 'I love London because whatever'. Puhleese."

According to Mischa, "She does steal people's boyfriends!" [Photo courtesy of Smart]

This is my favorite story of the day: James Blunt sold his little sister to a wealthy man on eBay! Lucky for Emily, she's enjoyed a nine-month romance with the winning bidder and has supposedly moved in with him. James' justification for it all: "She needed to get to a funeral in Ireland. It was within 24 hours and she couldn't get there. The trains, the ferries, the planes, nothing was working. And I have a problem with eBay addiction. I've eBayed the entire contents of our flat and have nothing left to sell. So I thought, 'This is a dream come true'. I eBayed her as a damsel in distress. People started bidding and this guy won because he had a helicopter. Now they've been going out for nine months and she's moving out of my flat and in with him. I have one sister left to flog on eBay."

I'll bet he would make a lot more if he just auctioned himself off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chemical dependency is a devastating disease that affects millions of individuals and families. Find the right drug treatment program for yourself or a loved. It will be the first day of the rest of their or your life.

You can get more assistance at http://www.druginterventions.net .

Anonymous said...

lol i don't like mischa but that was funny!
and what is it with those carter brothers that make these silly starlets claw each others eyes out. wtf??

Anonymous said...

hahahaha that last one!

Anonymous said...

Drug treatment seems like a really cool person, his comment was so related to your blog, I almost cried. Great opinions bro. *tear*
lol :) God, I love it when famous people bash Paris...and publically.