Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sunday ...

... is somewhere dead in Hollywood ;).

So I'm going to take the opportunity to ask you guys which celebs you'd like to see covered more frequently here, or just what you'd like to see more of in general. I was reading back on some of my earlier posts, and something that I miss about this whole thing is concentrating only on a couple of stories each day and delving deeper into them rather than just making note of them. I'll play around with the format/content over the next couple of weeks, so leave me some feedback!

Otherwise, Kristin Cavallari's new show Get This Party Started premieres on UPN on Tuesday, at 9pm EST. I've heard that since she's gotten her MySpace, she hasn't been the friendliest towards fans online. A little immature, even. Her current greeting of "f*ck off" bears no indication of hostility whatsoever ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lindsay paris kristin teen stars mainly for me

Anonymous said...

Please keep the laguna news coming...especially stephen..
Thanks