Monday, October 17, 2005

Before They Were Stars: The Hair-y Edition

Okay, so I got my hands on a copy of Ryan Cabrera's pre-Ashlee Simpson, pre-Take It All Away (and probably pre-big hair) album, Elm Street. I'd like to know what the hell's happened to him since! I went out and purchased my copy of Take It All Away the day it came out and it was a decent album, but his newest album is crap! Honestly ... nothing's catchy and I don't believe a word he sings. He's settled far too comfortably into his "nice guy" image and is clearly telling the girls what he knows they want to hear. His Elm Street stuff sounds so much more real, raw and less-produced. (And so was his hair, I'll bet.) Resprout a backbone, Cabrera. And bring on the sax for another rendition of the jazz-infused "Spanish Song!" (I know ... wtf, right?)
[Photos courtesy of ryan-cabrera.com]

So rumors are flying that Rachel Bilson and Adam Brody may no longer be a couple ... it seems as it Bilson fell for co-star Zach Braff during the summer shoot for The Last Kiss. Not sure if this is true, but I'd be heartbroken if it were. BUT I have discovered the reason why he didn't have a prom date in high school!


(Very San Diego of him. At least he has an excuse for looking that way ...)




(Okay, I would've dated that ...)
[Photos courtesy of "Oh No They Didn't!"]

From "Oh No They Didn't!": Paris Hilton just got added to another celebrity's black-list. Kirsten Dunst left her table at LA nightclub Mood momentarily, only to return to find that Hilton had taken it over. Try as she might, Dunst couldn't get it back and had to move out of the packed VIP section altogether. Apparently, she was overheard muttering, "I hate that girl."

Laguna Beach. So I don't know how many of you know this, or how long it's BEEN known, but Talan Torriero is in the unsinkable Kaci Brown's music video for "Unbelievable." I really dislike that girl -- had to sit through two awful performances where she ran from one corner of the stage to another in her Uggs (in the middle of the summer, no less!), screaming "I'm soooooo excited!!!! Are YOU exciteddddddd!??????" and romping her head around. But anyway, you came here for Talan news, not Kaci Brown. Well, he is. If (God forbid), you go to Kaci's website, you'll be able to find a link to the video. He's the one in the black shirt for most of the video, although there's a guy in a blue shirt later on who seems Talan-esque. I'm not linking to her site. This is as far as I go to "promote" the girl.


But I am leaving you with a cute (as much as I can say that about him) photo of Talan at some event where he's fooling around with Chinese tea sets. I'm liking his new look. Very Ashlee Simpson of him to dye his hair dark. [Photo courtesy of Getty Images]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.celebxray.com/rachel_bilson.html]Rachel Bilson Naked[/url]