Friday, October 07, 2005

The Girls of Summer

Loads of new Paris Hilton info today.

Paris has finally tired of the paparazzi following her around and taken a stand. Coming to your local park: Paris Hilton disguised as an old woman. According to Softpedia.com, she recently went to her younger brother's soccer games "wearing a gray wig and a prosthetic nose and chin and hobbled around on a cane, according to a Hilton family insider." Hmm. I don't like the sound of that. And not much credibility for a source that spells MK's name "Marie-Kate."

It also went on to say that Hilton's ex-fiance Paris Latsis released a statement on the Paris' broken engagement: "I respect her decision and appreciate the very kind and generous manner in which she is handling her very difficult decision. This was the best experience of my life and I will always be grateful for it". Yeah, what man wouldn't want a night in Paris?

Tara Reid, by some change of heart or perhaps ... for marketing reasons, is now denying that she's close friends with Paris Hilton. She said, "Yes, I hang out with Paris and we're friends. She's a great girl, she's fun ... But we don't arrange to go out; I normally jut see her out and someone says, 'Let me take a photo of you two' ... I don't have her number, she doesn't have mine. Have a look at my phone if you don't believe me." Or maybe it's just a ploy to get someone to hack into her phone and elevate her career to that of Hilton's.


It's official: MTV has announced that the third season of Laguna Beach will begin sometime in 2006. I'm wondering how long the phenomenon will last, and what other dramatic storylines MTV can conjure up. Glad to say I was there before it became "epic," as Dieter would say, although I'm not quite so sure that it's a good thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be back. Get a chance, take a look at all the inspirational and motivation freebies at www.innertalk.com/Free_Stuff.html