Sunday, October 23, 2005

They're Just Like Us!

This has got to be the greatest photo ever. Well, not really, but it's highly amusing:



It's Mr. Britney Spears II (Kevin Federline)'s ex-wife Shar Jackson and Britney Spears' ex-husband (Jason Allen Alexander) from Wednesday at the Jamie/Maddie Jeans fashion show in Los Angeles. Chances are they met at Mr. and Mrs. Spears' wedding and became fast friends. But do you think Shar was even invited? I'm sure it's just a friendly photo, but ... wasn't she seeing Quentin Tarantino? [Photo courtesy of AOL]

The Rock revealed in a recent interview with WWE.com that Mandy Moore plays his wife in the upcoming film Southland Tales, and Sarah Michelle Gellar plays his girlfriend. Hmm ...

I've been meaning to report this for some time now, but better gossip has gotten in the way. Lindsay Lohan's being a drama queen again. In the latest issue of some teenybopper magazine (sorry for my lack of professionalism here), she says the reason she was so thin was because, "I was very rebellious and going through that phase that everyone goes through. When I got out, I was really thin. I lost like 20 to 25 pounds. I was on IV drips. I nearly died!" What rebellious phase that everyone goes through? Anorexia nervosa? And if I recall correctly (and I know I do, at least in this case), you said, upon leaving the hospital, that you'd lost 15 pounds. What's going on there, Lohan?

I have NO idea how I found this, but LiveJournal user xcdrummerchic who, presumably, attends Emerson College in Boston, MA hinted that Kristin Cavallari of Laguna Beach is going to be transferring there in the coming semester. Okay, what's up with all these random transfer stories? It's kind of like The Facebook -- a free-for-all. Yep, and Kristin's currently attending Iowa State. Right.

I've forgotten to report that there are only two episodes remaining in this season of Laguna Beach. The season will come to a prompt end on November 7th, and guess what? Stephen Colletti will not be returning for a third season. Kristin of E! spoke to him at the T-Mobile Sidekick 2 party this past week, and asked him whether he and Paris Hilton ever had a fling. He responded quite strongly (obviously, he hasn't been through interview-training yet): Stephen's jaw literally fell open, and he looked as if he might fall backward. After a five second pause (I counted), he repeated the word no seven times (I'm no math major, but I also counted that), and then said, "No, she's cool. We're friends." So get him while he's hot (and still accessible by way of television), girls! (And guys who may fancy him.)

Mischa Barton, according to Digital Spy, has apologized to her fellow cast mates about having asked for a raise. A friend told the Daily Star that "Mischa is really embarrassed because the claims have been wildly exaggerated ... so she's been making amends by home baking and hand delivering."

Lastly, Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn went and met his parents! I guess it's official, huh? Stars are just like us! They follow old-fashioned rules of courtship!

No comments: