Thursday, October 06, 2005

Delayed reaction.

... But you can thank Blogger for that, what with it being down so close to my bedtime last night. So, onwards and upwards.

BIG news. For real, this time.

TomKat is pregnant. For some reason, the thought of Katie Holmes being pregnant -- particularly before marriage -- is distasteful to me. She's innocent little Joey Potter, who saved it for love (although she tried to give it up to Dawson out of pure desperation)!

More photos of Lindsay Lohan before, during and after the crash at "Oh No They Didn't!". Looks like a vicious crash, actually. Her wheels, rubber completely burned/torn off. I seriously think she needs to learn how to drive all over again. She's a hazard to society!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Maxine, I am out surfing for the latest information on "sex dating" and found your site. Although Delayed reaction. wasn't exactly what I was looking for, it caught my attention and interest. I see now why Google pointed me to this page while I was searching for "sex dating" related stuff. Not the best fit, but I spent a few minutes reading some of the posts anyway- interesting.

Anonymous said...

bmw forum

Anonymous said...

myspace own upload video