Wednesday, October 12, 2005

What what!?

So it's been nearly a year since I started this thing up, and I don't think I've ever mentioned Gilmore Girls, which is one of my favorite shows. The word on the street is that Matthew Perry and Lauren Graham are together (again? I think there was a time people were spectulating, but they denied everything). They showed up together at last Saturday night's "Kitchen Confiential" party in West Hollywood. I wonder how Graham feels about being single now that Lorelai's love life is more or less complete.

I really dislike Peter Gallagher on The O.C., but ... he's an integral part of the show, so I'm going to report it. (I never said I wasn't biased!) The Brooklyn-born actor is set to release an album -- through Epic Records -- of SOUL songs. The record is titled 7 Days in Memphis, and will be released next month in the United States, if you were at all interested in hearing Sandy Cohen sing.

Katie Holmes' parents aren't happy with her? No kidding ... apparently her very-Catholic father disapproves of her having a child out of wedlock and even failed to show up for Mass the weekend after the announcement was made. Well you know what, Martin? I disapprove too. For the love of mankind, someone please FREE KATIE!

I've never liked Lindsay Lohan, but I've REALLY never liked Megan Fox. Most of you may not know who she is -- I probably would've had the fortune of not knowing as well if I hadn't seen the Olsen twins' straight-to-video Holiday in the Sun. But she played the bitchy girl in Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, which I saw once and only once and never intend to again ... apparently, the 19-yr-old actress is dating 90210's hottie Brian Austin Green, who is himself a ripened 32 years old. Fox tells FHM in an interview full of unnecessary details: "I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. My sex drive is so high. I'd rather have sex with Brian all the time than leave the house. Apparently he doesn't mind." She also goes where no former co-star should ever go and rats Lohan out: "Lindsay and I weren't the best of friends. Because I looked older than her, she'd be nice to my face. I would buy her cigarettes. We got away with it every time." [Confessions was filmed when Lohan was sixteen.] Once a bitch, always a bitch. Fox previously dated 7th Heaven's David Gallagher, who I have a few stories about myself ... poor kid, man.

Old-ish news now, but as a retort against all those rumors that Sienna Miller cheated on Jude Law with Daniel Craig, Miller is saying that the two never got back together after he declared that he'd cheated on her, and that they're only still living in the same house because she hasn't had time to go and find a new one. Oh, that's why. Maybe this is a sign that we should all butt out and stop gossiping and speculating on the lives of people we don't know.

Or not.

No comments: