Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Laguna Matata

Apparently Us Weekly is claiming that Laguna Beach's Stephen Colletti and the infamous Trishelle (Cannatella) of The Real World HAVE hooked up. I really don't want to know all the gruesome details and would prefer not to think of pure little Stephen that way. But it's out there ... all of Trishelle's germs and STDs. As the once-wise Stephen has said, "Just wear a jimmy. Maybe even two."

Here's a lovely photo of Stephen hitting up the beer bong from this past weekend in New York City (although I heard that he was spotted in Long Island. What the hell is he doing out there!?). Credit goes to the girl who got to meet him in his fortunate condition, who posted this on her MySpace.

Speaking of MySpace, I'm not one who condones the sharing of stalking products, but someone posted this on a Laguna Beach forum and it's too funny to pass up. Alex Murrel left Alex Hooser a comment on her MySpace that reads:
alyhoooossyyy im sayin halooooosssyyyyy......"these are the dayss of our lives".....lets get blacked out tonight yeyaaaaa.....erik and his lil pizza haha....u me erik and chris are gonna go to disneyland haha thats gonna be funnyyyy timess......with lil erik....long e gong a cong yong spong hong e rong e spong cong o mong e spong!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps. Kong rong i song tong i non song u cong kong song spong..hahaha spong will one day rule the world!!


I don't think I should have to elaborate on that.

I also don't feel that I should have to report or elaborate on the Ebay listing of Lindsay Lohan's Mercedes Benz headlight from that awful crash she had over a week ago. It could be funny, but no one's bid on yet. At least not since I checked ...

I happened to walk by the television last night, and Charlotte Church was doing an interview on some station. Last time I heard her speak was when she was twelve or thirteen and promoting her first album. But now she's doing the rounds, promoting her pop-album "Tissues and Issues." Let me just tell you -- I would not get touch that girl with a ten-foot pole. Gawd. First of all, she looks awful. Like Hillary Clinton before the presidential years plus another twenty years. She kind of looked like an unstylish Anna Wintour, even. Especially with that hideous new bob of hers. Second of all, she seemed like a terribly nasty person. She gave off the "I'm rich, young and famous and I don't give a flying f*ck about you, can you fetch me a glass of wine, though?" Yeah. And check this out ... photos of her observing her boyfriend Gavin Henson getting his hair cut. If I were the hair cutter, I'd probably be trembling with fear. Okay. End of caring about Welsh celebrities.

Page Six is reporting some not-so-kind things about Kirsten Dunst. It's about time that she, like Aaron Carter, got herself some new friends. Page Six says: Some of Kirsten Dunst's pals are concerned about the talented actress. The blond pixie showed up to the premiere of her flick "Elizabethtown" last week "disheveled," said one spy. At the after-party at Providence, Dunst proceeded to "drink a lot and got very loud and obnoxious. She was very pushy." Sadly, we hear it's not an uncommon occurrence. Nah. Her friends are cool. It's these so-called "spies" who aren't.

And the last bit for today ... apparently, The N has posted photos from The Click Five visit on their site, The-N.com, and my face is plastered all over a certain flipbook. Good times. Just to clarify -- I'm not a fan. The N just felt bad that The Click Five had to perform for a bunch of mid-to-late twenty-year-olds who were waaaayyy out of their target age group. Clearly. [Photo courtesy of The-N.com, courtesy of Stu. My nose looks like it's been Photoshopped. Hmm ... but I like the eye-contact going on between Eric whatever-his-last-name-is ... Hill? Hobb? and I.]

No comments: