Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Co-stars revolt!

"Oh my God, we're back again ..." Yes, it's the return of the Lohan Twins. The I-Made-Lindsay-Who-She-Is-Todays -- Boobies, if you will. Looks like Lindsay Lohan has made a safe return to Healthydom. Glad to have you back. Now it's time to turn our attention to Hilary Duff, although her causes for weight-loss have less to do with food portions than ... oh, here's where I shut my mouth. I've already said too much. [Photo courtesy of celebweb.org]

The New York Post is reporting that Bam Margera has told Us Weekly that Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey have seriously -- no, seriously -- called it quits. Poor Nick is still denying all of the rumors. What else does he have without Jessica, though? [Photo courtesy of Just-Jared.com. Gotta love that pic.]

Another celebrity is speaking out about his co-star's marital status. Ray Winstone, who is currently filming Beowulf with Angelina Jolie, is saying (basically), "What!? You didn't know that Angelina and Brad Pitt were engaged!?" Hmm ...

Naughty, naughty co-stars.

And a pic I found of Jason Wahler and Lauren Conrad from Laguna Beach. I should've posted it earlier, before they aired the episode when the two got together. What a weird couple. What a mofo, with that weird car of his ...

No comments: