Monday, October 10, 2005

Who's that girl, where's she from, no she can't be the one ...

I may be sick, but the Pop World still turns ...

The producers of Laguna Beach have commented on their expectations of the third season: "We're gearing up right now to sort of roll right back into production," says Tony DiSanto, the show's executive producer. "The idea is since these kids who live there go off to college, they come home occasionally so it will be similar to this [second] season in that you'll see a lot of familiar faces coming through, but the story will focus on a whole new batch of high school juniors and seniors."

What fun. As if I didn't already not care about Taylor, Alex M and Casey ... the only ones I care remotely about all appeared in the last season. (We -- I -- <3 Jessica!)

Kristin's lookin' really stylish these days, isn't she? Here is she is with current flame Brody Jenner at Element in LA. (Photos courtesy of celebweb.org)

And to poke further fun at the new additions over in Laguna, I'm borrowing this hilarious clip of Casey ordering a quesaDILLa from her housekeeper, Imelda. Courtesy of tvgasm.com.

The Daily Blabber has me cravin' hot dogs and feelin' good about myself. Why? Apparently, Mischa Barton isn't as thin-looking as she appears to be, and she loves hot dogs! She's really tall and slim, but not too slim. Healthy slim ... She was with her reported boytoy Cisco Adler, who has this long perm thing going on. Misch and Cisco busted on into the food court -- with us regular folks -- for some preshow grub. Her dinner selection? A Nathan's hotdog. It wasn't a regular 'dog either -- it was like a footlong. It was enormous. I think she was a little embarrassed because as she carried it -- in my direction -- she was remarking how big it was and how if she broke it in half and ate only part of it she would still be full ... apparently something Mischa was looking for at condiment bar wasn't there. Relish? Mustard? Who knows. So she started griping, "This place is so disorganized." Then she turned to Cisco and said, "Come on. Let's go" and she sauntered off. Yummmm.

Lindsay Lohan is briefing us on her "Confessions of a Broken Heart" video concept, in case we don't get it when it actually comes out: "A lot of people go through family issues, abuse and that kind of thing. I think it's important to show that other people go through it ... people have so many opinions of me. I wanted to show my vision of how everything has taken place and the truth of what happened. I can do that through directing this video ... I cried as I watched. Watching my sister in the scenes, I cried. When we filmed the argument between the parents that made me cry." Lohan cries?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's Time to Sell Those Blogs
Quick, everyone put their blog up for sale, before someone talks AOL down. Yes, yes! Content *is* king...and it's being paid a king's ransom .
You're doing an outstanding job with your blog. I'm working on my
blog. I'm trying to cover search engine optimization service related issues. Stop by if you get some time.