Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Caught in a Speidiweb of lies


[Photo courtesy of Just Jared]

Speidi has now become synonymous with the word “ridiculous”. And I can’t really think of Heidi Montag as a separate entity from the driving force of Spencer Pratt. Anyway, the word on the street is that Heidi now wants to record a Christian album. USA Today was lucky enough to get an “exclusive” interview with the budding Christian artist: “I have been the most religious person since I was 2 years old. I always felt this crazy connection to God.”

She told the magazine that she and Spencer are planning a trip to Africa in August to “feed children and help build things”. Apparently, she even planned to devote her life as a missionary in Africa at one point. Is it abnormal that I’m visualizing Heidi and Spencer sprinkling bread crumbs at starving child?

And, of course, paying homage to Lauren Conrad, the person who helped her pave her path to fame and fortune: “There were rumors about a sex tape, but I had nothing to do with that. God knows the truth in all of this, and at the end of the day, that is the only that matters. Jesus was persecuted, and I’m going to get persecuted, ya know?”

Heidi, darling, namedropping God is not the way to go.

No comments: