Thursday, July 03, 2008

Pretty in Pink

To everyone’s surprise, Lindsay Lohan had a relatively low-key prom-themed twenty-second birthday last night at Teddy’s, where there were no drugs and no booze to be had. Just cupcakes, a lot of pink, and Samantha Ronson.

I don’t think I’ve seen Lindsay look so happy since she was promoting The Parent Trap. Good for her!

Lindsay even took the time to call into Ryan Seacrest’s radio show earlier today to talk about her hopes and wishes for her twenty-second year: “I just wanna live a happy, healthy year and continue on the path that I’ve been on ... And um, you know, be with the person that I care about and my family ... I think that’s it.”

Mother Dina Lohan and little sister Ali joined in on the festivities and probably brought the camera along to milk the event for all it was worth. Nevertheless, I hope Lindsay gets everything she wished for this year.

Happy Fourth of July to all!

[Photo courtesy of Faded Youth]

No comments: