Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Real World

I feel like I should acknowledge the Celebrity World outside of the American Idol and Rondsay bubble. Don't blink, because it's going to be quick:

Angelina Jolie finally birthed her twins. I don't know why everyone was at the edge of their seats; we all knew she was going to sell her baby photos for a gazillion dollars so the world can continue to worship her because she is not only beautiful, with an equally beautiful man, bisexual, but kind-hearted. Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline. Not as bad as it could've been. I realize that's the second time I've said that in the last two baby-births. Three? I guess after Apple, Moses and Shannyn Sossamon's Audio Science Clayton, it'd take a lot to hit the bottom of the barrel, in my book.

Miley Cyrus. Miley, Miley, Destiny Hope. Never a day goes by without some scandalous photos of her leaking on the internet. She must be paying someone to do this. And providing a steady stream of them to this someone, because seriously ... where are these photos all coming from? Poor Nick Jonas' arrogant-yet-virginal reputation is on the line.

Emily Blunt and long-time boyfriend/fiance Michael Buble have split. Emily celebrated (or drowned in) her newfound freedom in London last night with The Devil Wears Prada co-star Anne Hathaway, a somewhat newly-single woman herself.

And the best for last: the High School Musical 3 trailer.

[Courtesy of YouTube user "HSM3Channel"]

I hate to admit it, but I'm really looking forward to that new ABC reality show, High School Musical: Get in the Picture, which premieres next Sunday.

[Photo courtesy of DigitalGangster.com]

No comments: