Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Consistency is good


[Photo courtesy of Jason Castro]

The American Idol Top Ten are making news faster than I can keep up. Yesterday, as expected, was Date Night with Jason Castro. He wore a boutonniere and everything:

[Courtesy of the always reliable Jason Castro]

... speaking of Jason Castro, he seems to have attempted to do a sexy dance of his own at a Meet and Greet recently. Michael Johns also debuted a new sexy dance. Mmm.

[Courtesy of MySpace user Remembering Amber]

We’ve all been waiting at the edge of our seats for Jason and David Archuleta to do a video blog together, especially after both Jason and David reportedly told fans – separately – that they were both up for it and wanted to. But DArchuleta, in his especially chatty blog entry yesterday, admitted he actually wasn’t too “fond” of it, but wanted to do them anyway because he feels “lame” just doing written blogs:

Hey all! We're here at the Indianapolis venue and I just finished signing stuff for everyone who's outside before the show. They were really laid back and organized so it was really nice to sign stuff for them and not hectic haha. Actually the last few cities we've gone to have been like that, so thanks guys for keeping things nice and smooth for us to get to everyone outside! Well at least before the show because I never get to everyone after the show, it's always CRAZY after the show haha. Anyway yesterday we had a big marquis/net jet meet and greet signing yesterday in Columbus Ohio. I've never signed so many pictures in my life haha. We all shortened our names to like 3 letters at certain points because they were just coming so fast. When we got to Indianapolis Brooke, Carly, Kristy, Jason and I had dinner. I got a salad which was really good haha. Then Carly, Kristy, Jason, Michael Johns, Chikezie, some other people from tour and I went to see The Dark Knight. So that Batman movie was pretty much AMAZING. I can't believe how good it was and so well done. It's a movie I would go see again, which is weird for me because I rarely see movies again, but that's one heck of a movie. I can't get over how good it was. Oh and there was a big thunderstorm too, so Kristy and Jason ran through the rain back while the rest of us went through the mall here that is like connected to the hotel. But it was a blast. So I'll try to get another video blog up sometime, but I'm not too fond of them since it took me forever to figure out how to do it last time haha. They also don't load up until like a day late so it's not really up to date when it comes out. But I still like doing them haha. Anyway I'll let you guys know what else is up again. Hasta luego.

No comments: